Position: Business Development Manager Date: 15 March 2022
Department: ET2C Reports To: CEO
Location: Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
To make sure the clients feel in control of the supply chain and confident in our abilities. Support business strategy development, planning and implementation together with the clients to achieve organization’s objectives. To work closely with Sourcing Managers, Merchandisers, QC Department internally and the clients to achieve company’s goals.
- Responsible for the external communication and therefore for preventing miscommunications, managing the client’s expectations and being the key interface between the client and other departments such as Sourcing Managers, Merchandisers.
- Oversee the Merchandisers assigned to a particular account; serve as the main point of contact between the customer and relevant divisions (sales, QC, etc.).
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients and working towards generating new business/opportunities within the existing accounts.
- Take changing needs, tastes or preferences into account;
- Carry out market analysis and research on the dynamics of an account; research current market trends to foresee how trends may affect the accounts;
- Be able to give advice to clients regarding product options and maintain knowledge of new and existing products.
- Track all stages of a client’s orders, plans and schedules. Provide the opportunity to always be able to keep the client up to date.
- Ensure all RFQ’s are entered into Accelerator and properly managed
- Goal – to grow all existing customer business by 25% annually.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage and solve any problems that arise, prevent problems by keeping contact of all clients and orders.
- Product Management: Propose and facilitate timely introduction of new solutions, product upgrades through our supply chain to maintain our competitive and drive total solution / account strategy and growth.
- Hands-on and involved in all operational aspects of the business.
- Proactively drive both the customer relationships for increased business, and the merchandisers to achieve higher standards.
- Proven skill sets in Project Management / 3-5 years sourcing or merchandizing experience for oversea market.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Relationship building and effective communication skills both in English and Chinese.
- Project management, organization, coordination and strategic planning.
- Attention to details.
- Innovation in developing new opportunities.
- Target oriented and enthusiastic.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Business focus.
If you are currently looking for a new position, so this is great timing. Please contact with us.
HR Department – Representative Office ET2C International Limited in HCMC
Address: Floor 14, Opal Tower, 92 Nguyen Huu Canh Str., Ward 22, Binh Thanh District,
Hochiminh City, Vietnam 70000
Email: [email protected]