The British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (“BritCham Vietnam”), started as a luncheon club in 1991. We became the first ever Foreign Business Group to obtain formal recognition in Vietnam in 1998.
BritCham Vietnam now boasts more than 500 members. We pride ourselves on our friendliness and approachability. BritCham Vietnam’s main objective is to promote our members’ business interests in Vietnam, through various business and social events.
Our Business Centre aims to facilitate better trade ties between British and Vietnamese companies via our trade services. For more information, visit our Business Centre pages.
Apart from business links, we focus our resources and dedication on our charity work. For example, the Group has organised the annual HCMC Fun Run for Charity every year since 2000, as part of our commitment to building linkages with the local community.
A message from Christopher Jeffery – BritCham VietnamRead more
The mission of the British Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam is to serve its members and stakeholders by promoting and facilitating:
– Trade and investment between the UK and Vietnam
– Professional networking
– Tailored research and investment advice from our Business Centre
– Local social events, charitable initiatives and Corporate and Social Responsibility programmes
– Advocacy through our membership of the British Corporate
– Advocacy Council and Vietnam Business Forum.