Atlas is a leading provider of 2D, 3D and BIM documentation and project delivery services to architectural, engineering and construction professionals. Since 1998 we have delivered quality documentation and data models using all major CAD and BIM platforms, giving our clients more time to manage the design process. All our project work and services are supervised by experienced British and Australian architectural and engineering professionals based at our operations centre, making it possible for us to provide a high performance service to our clients at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage the efficient delivery of MEP projects.
• To take responsibilities for the profitable delivery of each assigned project by adhering to the project plan and budgets etc., in accordance with the agreed Contract Sign Off (CSO) documents.
• Manage the Atlas ‘Estimating and Planning’ resources and support the BDM’s in the generation of fee proposals, ensuring fee estimates are accurate and realistic.
• Engage with your team to share workloads, resources and also expertise (project and digital).
Strategize on forward planning for the Engineering Dept.
• Liaise with all your clients regularly in project meetings, new project opportunities, problem solving, financial negotiations, etc.
• Support your teams on projects, providing planning, constructability reviews, design development and submittal reviews as required.
· 200+ Advanced Revit / Archi CAD capable multi-discipline staff delivering high quality international projects
· 95% of projects on BIM360 and shared with clients
· All international projects, no Vietnam projects
· All large scale projects, multi-discipline, all sectors, top tier consultant and contractor clients
· No design services are provided by Atlas to our clients
· Modelling and drawing production from LOD100 to LOD500
· Scan to BIM for LOD200 to LOD500
· As-Built model creation for LOD300 to LOD500
· Construction sequencing
· Shop drawing production
· Visualization animations and stills
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
• B.Sc. or above in Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic Engineering
• Minimum of (8) years’ in managing projects
• In-depth knowledge of laws and regulations, building code especially offshore regulation governing large construction projects
• Good at Revit skills is an advantage.
• Deep knowledge of other Autodesk, Bentley, and Graphisoft CAD and BIM applications is favourable.
• Fluent English in communication with expatriates.
• Attractive salary
• Annual salary review
• Additional medical insurance provision
• Annual leave: 20 days/year after probation
• Flexitime working hour
• Quarter dinner with friendly and supportive colleagues
• Training and career development opportunities
• • Long service awards for every 2 years, up to 10 years and every 5 years after
Contact us via [email protected] or (028)3810 1000 (ext 605)