Atlas is a leading provider of 2D, 3D and BIM documentation and project delivery services to architectural, engineering
and construction professionals. Since 1998 we have delivered quality documentation and data models using all major CAD
and BIM platforms, giving our clients more time to manage the design process. All our project work and services are
supervised by experienced British and Australian architectural and engineering professionals based at our operations
centre, making it possible for us to provide a high performance service to our clients at all times.
• Report to Director As – Built.
• Responsible for overall As-Built BIM Management and digital management of the architecture, engineering as-built delivery
• Ensure As-Built project team implement and maintain digital Protocols; BIM Execution Plan, BIM Standard, BIM Guidelines.
• Ensure As-Built project team implement and maintain digital standards; Templates, Modelling Standards, Family Creation,
• Report on compliance of digital QA/QC procedures for projects
• Ability to work across multiple disciplines within the native BIM software platforms
• Establish As-Built Systems, standards and Software.
• Provide support in digital delivery set-up for As-Built project start-up & during development.
• Support the Director As – Built in Digital and all BIM management activities for Rail, Aviation, Scan-to-BIM & As-Built
projects, but not limited too.
• Support the Director As – Built in new Bids, Technology & BIM Management solutions and Pricing for As-built department.
Liaise with clients during bid and delivery.
• Degree, Associate Diploma or Diploma from either Architecture, Structure, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical &/or Hydraulic
Engineering & at least (2) years post graduate experience.
• Practical knowledge, use & application of EIR, BEP, PEP, DMP, etc. based from project experience
• Practical knowledge of standards, rules, & regulations for international building codes
• Revit, Tekla, Civil 3D, Navisworks, Revisto, Solibri, PowerBI, dRofus
• Fluent English language skills, highly experienced in client communication
• International projects with international designers across all sector types
• Placement opportunities working in client oversea office
English training courses with native speakers
• Attractive modern fun working environment
• Working days are Monday to Friday with flexi-time
• Attractive salary, plus 13th-month salary (for Vietnamese) and the potential bonus on the Company’s financial performance
• Annual salary review
• Minimum 16 days annual leave per year, with a generous additional holiday package on years of contribution
• Loyalty bonus
• Entertainment allowance with team every quarter
• Internal social clubs
• Aon insurance health care
• Annual health check-up
• Free motorbike parking
Contact us via [email protected] or (028)3810 1000 (ext 617)