Atlas is a leading provider of 2D, 3D and BIM documentation and project delivery services to architectural, engineering
and construction professionals. Since 1998 we have delivered quality documentation and data models using all major CAD
and BIM platforms, giving our clients more time to manage the design process. All our project work and services are
supervised by experienced British and Australian architectural and engineering professionals based at our operations
centre, making it possible for us to provide a high performance service to our clients at all times.
• Play a key role in the ongoing development of in-house operational procedures in order to enhance our ability to
deliver quality As-Built and infrastructure projects in the most effective and economical manner.
• To be responsible for assigned projects and work packages.
• To ensure the multidisciplinary team working on the project(s) are keeping to the agreed man days and booking
their time spent on the project(s) accurately.
• Assist in the profitable delivery of each assigned project(s) by adhering to the project plan and budgets etc., in
accordance with the agreed Contract Sign Off documents.
• To assist in managing projects in an efficient and time-conscious manner. This will include overseeing and/or
assisting in BIM modelling, the production of drawings, schedules, specification notes etc. as and when required,
to ensure that As-Built and infrastructure projects are delivered to meet deadlines and to conform to both the
international Client’s and Atlas standards.
• BA/B Sc Hons and Post Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in Architecture, or local VN equivalent
• Minumum 6 years’ experience in Architecture
• Knowledge of Building regulations, detailing and construction methods, in the UK, Middle East and/or
• General experience and understanding of the international architectural industries/practices
• Revit, ArchiCAD, Rhino, Navisworks, Solibri, Revizto, Dynamo, Grasshopper, BIM360
• Fluent English language skills, highly experienced in client communication
• Attractive salary, 13-month salary
• Annual salary review
• Long service awards for every 2 years, up to 10 years, and every 5 years after
• Annual health checkup
• Additional insurance: Aon Health Care
• Annual leave: at least 20 days/year after probation
• Flexitime working hour
• Quarter dinner with friendly and supportive colleagues
• Training and career development opportunities; free Autodesk Professional Exams
Contact us via [email protected] or (028)3810 1000 (ext 617)