HANOI EVENTS INTERN
ABOUT BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE VIETNAM (BRITCHAM VIETNAM)
BritCham Vietnam represents British businesses in Vietnam and promotes value added links between its members as well as with its external stakeholders, which include the British community in Vietnam, the British government, the local community, other businesses in Vietnam and the Vietnamese government.
Job title: Event Intern – Hanoi Based
Type: Full Time
Contract type: Full time Internship
Reporting Line: Hanoi Event Manager
Time: February to end of May (40 hours/ week from Monday to Friday)
The Event Intern is responsible for supporting the design and delivery of the Events for the British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam in Hanoi under the guidance of the Event Manager.
- Events: Support the Hanoi Event Manager to deliver logistics tasks for BritCham Vietnam events in Hanoi. This responsibility may include, but not exclusively, the following tasks:
- Support the planning, strategy and execution of BritCham Vietnam events to ensure a high quality level of delivery.
- Supporting the design of marketing materials relevant to each event.
- Propose the content to promote events on social media, respond to enquiries from participants.
- Follow up with sponsorship contracts to ensure that it is finalised.
- Follow up with the required financial reports and payments for events.
- Keep track and cascade correspondence in and out
- Support other team members (if needed)
- On-the-job training and practical experience
- Working with high-profile partners, governments and a progressive, dynamic team
- Network development across various industries
- Diplomatic/business meetings and events
- University student/graduate with a degree in Marketing & Design, International Business, Events Management or other relevant majors
- Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS / TOEFL certification would be a plus)
- Strong Vietnamese language skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently delivering high quality results
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent use of design software is a must.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Linh Hoang at linh.hoang @britchamvn.com by 5:00 PM Tuesday 25th February 2022. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a written test and interview in Hanoi.