ABOUT BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE VIETNAM (BRITCHAM VIETNAM)
Britcham Vietnam represents British businesses in Vietnam and promotes value added links between its members as well as with its external stakeholders, which include the British community in Vietnam, the British government, the local community, other businesses in Vietnam and the Vietnamese government.
Position Title: Administrative & Event Intern
Line of Report: Chief Accountant, Project Leads
Duration: Full-time 3 months (40 hours/ week from Monday to Friday)
- Administration & Communications Support
- Completing and submitting documents/dossiers in different aspects (Human resources, Trade, Business, etc.)
- Supporting in contacting members for membership renewal, updating payments, following up with relating matters.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and dispatching office correspondence (mails, packages, documents, etc.)
- Ordering office supplies and equipment to ensure smooth running of the office
- Maintaining office filing and storage systems
- Event Organisation Support
Providing logistical and administrative support to the project leading organising Britcham Vietnam’s key events and activities, including but not limited to Fun Run, Football Tournament for Charity, business luncheons, trade missions, business seminars, workshops, product launches, webinars:
- Serving as liaisons with vendors on event-related matters (venue, catering, transportation, printing, etc.)
- Assisting in creating event collateral, and outreach through media and social media channels, and email blasts.
- Ad-hoc duties at events including, but not limited to, guest list management, showing guests to table and working with on-site service providers to make sure the event runs smoothly.
- On-the-job training and practical experience
- Working with high-profile partners, governments and a progressive, dynamic team
- Network development across various industries
- Diplomatic/business meetings and events
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- University student/graduate with a degree in Business Administration, Human Resource management, Marketing & Design or other relevant majors
- Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS / TOEFL certification would be a plus)
- Strong Vietnamese language skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently delivering high quality results
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Hanh Dinh at [email protected] by 5:00 PM Tuesday 20th April 2021. Written tests and interviews will be held in Ho Chi Minh City.