Job title: Senior Event Manager – HCMC Based
Type: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Reporting Line: Executive Director
The British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam) is looking for a talented, determined and energetic individual to join the team in the position of Senior Event Manager. The position is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
BritCham Vietnam represents British businesses in Vietnam and promotes value-added links between its members as well as with its external stakeholders, which include the British community in Vietnam, the British government, the local community, other businesses in Vietnam and the Vietnamese government. The events program is a vital part of the work BritCham does, with events from the annual Gala awards, networking & business events to our annual charity fun runs!
The Senior Event Manager position will be responsible for the planning and execution of BritCham’s event program, leading other team members in concept creation, design and event communication. Through a strong understanding of market trends and member needs this person will aid the development of the long-term Eventstrategy, design, and execution. She/he will support the financial, operational and experience performance of each category of Events including Social, Business, and Charity. Working alongside Hanoi Events, Marketing and Communications, and Corporate Relations, the Senior Event Manager will lead all elements and ensure everyone is aligned to create a successful Event calendar.
Responsible for the delivery of BritCham Vietnam’s events in HCMC. This responsibility may include, but not exclusively, the following tasks:
• Lead the creation, event planning and execution to enrich the value proposition that British Chamber Vietnam provides.
• Lead the design of the event experience, ensuring a high level of delivery in support of the event’s strategy and member’s needs
• Be responsible for the event P & L in line with revenue targets
• Develop and improve the participant experience at each event, ensuring post event following up, collating feedback and incorporate in future events.
• Liaise with the event manager in Hanoi, Corporate Relations, Marketing and Communications to ensure all elements of the Event are aligned
• At the Event, take charge of the on-site delivery and setup
• Assist marketing with content to promote events on social media.
• Work with the Corporate Relations Executive to provide comprehensive and deliverable event benefits for Corporate Sponsorship, In-kind Sponsorship and Charity Sponsorship
• Work with Corporate Relations Executive to deliver their benefits according to the sponsorship package.
• Follow up with the required financial reports and payments for events.
• Monthly formal performance report in ppt to reporting line
• Other tasks outside of the specific job scope to assist in general chamber work maybe required from time to time at the discretion of the Executive Director.
The Person we are looking for:
• At least 3 years’ experience of working in an event agency environment with responsibility for organizing events from concept to debrief.
• Budget management and experience of owning the event P & L
• Experience of webinars ideally including the use of interpreters
• Used to working with project management software, using Gantt charts, timelines etc.
• Experience of managing a team would be an advantage
Please send your CV and salary expectation to [email protected] Closing date for applications is Monday 18th April.