Due to current Covid-19 restrictions in Vietnam the 2021 BritCham Vietnam Annual General Meeting will be conducted virtually using Zoom from 4pm to 5:30pm Thursday 27th May. You must register and be present on Zoom to cast your vote. Please register below. The agenda is as follows:
BritCham members have previously elected board directors through voting on the day at a physical AGM. Due to the virtual nature of the AGM this year, voting will be conducted online using ‘Election Runner’. The main representative in each member company will receive an invitation to vote for a maximum 14 board directors and vote for or against the proposed changes to the constitution. Instructions will be available on the ballot page once you have access to vote online.
Please make sure you register to attend HERE and register to vote HERE.
– To be eligible for election to the BritCham Vietnam Board, you must be a representative of an ordinary Corporate or SME member. If nominating a corporate representative, please ensure the nominee is registered with BritCham as a representative. The nominee’s seconder must also be an ordinary member. Associate or Honorary members are not eligible to run or vote for BritCham Board seats.
– Deadline for nominations is May 21th, 2021. Please follow instructions on the form.
– If you plan on voting at the virtual AGM, please register your information here
– Deadline for registration is May 26, 2021.
If you are unable to attend either the HCMC or Hanoi venue in person, you may nominate a proxy to vote on your behalf.
– Deadline for proxy submission is May 26th, 2021. Please follow instructions on the form
We look forward to your participation.