ABOUT BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE VIETNAM (BRITCHAM VIETNAM)
BritCham Vietnam represents British businesses in Vietnam and promotes value added links between its members as well as with its external stakeholders, which include the British community in Vietnam, the British government, the local community, other businesses in Vietnam and the Vietnamese government.
Position Title: Trade Services Intern
Line of Report: Business Services Manager, Trade Services Executive
Duration: Full-time 3 months (40 hours/ week from Monday to Friday)
Start date: Immediately
1. Market Research, Event and Administration Assistance
- Helping with producing market briefings and researching on trade information for market preliminary studies, business sectors and other relevant topics
- Identifying potential Vietnamese prospects and engaging them to introductory meeting with OMIS customers
- Supporting with translation and interpretation when needed
- Assisting the Business Centre with: organising and co-ordinating one-to-one business meetings, business visit programme, local introductions for trade mission and events
- Liaising with other team members to update pipeline database for OMIS enquiries, proposals, commissioned services, and Export Wins
- Supporting team members with administrative tasks
2. Customer Relationship Maintenance
- Assisting colleagues in communication with Vietnamese leads from OMIS to follow up on business deals.
- Supporting sector leads in post-meeting assistance for Vietnamese leads, including identifying potential export opportunities.
- Helping sector leads in direct contact to potential Vietnamese importers/buyers/distributors who already worked with UK brands/suppliers in order to identify and support export wins.
- Liaising with sector leads in following up with proposals and feedbacks from UK companies
3. Marketing & Communication Supports
- Assisting the Business Centre with managing social media channels
- Liaise with team members and BritCham stakeholders to produce relevant content for the Business Centre’s social media and e-newsletters.
- On-the-job training and practical experience
- Working with high-profile partners, governments and a progressive, dynamic team
- Network development across various industries
- Diplomatic/business meetings and events
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University student/graduate with a degree in Economics, Business Administration or other relevant majors
- Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS / TOEFL certification would be a plus)
- Strong Vietnamese language skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently delivering high quality results
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Truc Doan at [email protected] with subject [BC-0221] Trade Services Intern – Fullname email by 5:00 PM Friday 19th March 2021. Written tests and interviews will be held in Ho Chi Minh City.