BritCham’s most important meeting of the year is only four weeks away. As members, you are the not only our key stakeholders, but also the keys to our success. As such, the leaders of BritCham will update you on 2020/2021 results, key milestones, and hold the election for the 2021/2022 Board of Directors. Please see key information regarding the elections below.
– To be eligible for election to the BritCham Vietnam Board, you must be a representative of an ordinary Corporate or SME member. If nominating a corporate representative, please ensure the nominee is registered with BritCham as a representative. The nominee’s seconder must also be an ordinary member. Associate or Honorary members are not eligible to run for BritCham Board seats.
– Deadline for nominations is May 21th, 2021. Please follow instructions on the form.
– If you plan on voting at the AGM, please register your information here
– Deadline for registration is May 26, 2021.
If you are unable to attend either the HCMC or Hanoi venue in person, you may nominate a proxy to vote on your behalf.
– Deadline for proxy submission is May 26th, 2021. Please follow instructions on the form
We look forward to your participation.