THE GREAT AWARDS & GALA
9 April 2021
Celebrating Over 30 Years of Britain in Vietnam
April 9th, 2021
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
For over 30 years, British companies, organisations, and individuals have made significant contributions to the British/Vietnam relationship in such great sectors as education, technology, banking, health and science, to name a few. Please see the award categories below and submit your nominations by simply following the links. You can nominate in one or more categories below.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS APRIL 1st.
- Great British Trade (import or export):This award will recognise the business that has made a significant and demonstrable contribution to bilateral trade between Vietnam and Great Britain.
- Great Tech & Innovation:This award will recognise the individual or organisation that has shown outstanding application of innovative thinking to reimagine business.
- Great Contribution to Health: This award will recognise the individual or organisation that has made a significant and demonstrable contribution to the quality of healthcare in Vietnam.
- Great CSR:This award will recognise the business or organisation whose CSR program clearly demonstrates the organisation’s role as a responsible contributor to Vietnamese society, promoting economic and social value.
- Great Diversity & Inclusion:This award will recognise the individual or organisation whose practices and policies promote greater diversity and inclusion of their staff and/or customers.
- Great Education:This award will recognise the best of British education available in Vietnam from kindergarten through primary and secondary levels. The quality of curricular excellence, as well as extra-curricular diversity, will be assessed.
- Great Higher Education:This award will recognise the best of British higher education available in Vietnam. Diversity of courses, as well as academic results, will be assessed.
- Great Sustainability Initiatives: This award will recognise the business or organisation that has taken significant and demonstrable actions to reduce its environmental impact or has created impactful initiatives in Vietnam (e.g. reducing emissions, eliminating plastic waste, or other sustainable policies.
- Great Charities:This award will recognise charitable organisations, with British origin or founders, who have been operating in Vietnam for a minimum of 15 years.
- Arts & Culture: This award will recognise companies, institutions, or individuals who have steadfastly promoted and created impact in the Vietnamese creative industries.
- Honorary Service Award: Any individual, company or organisation with direct British origin and over 25 years in Vietnam can qualify for the Honorary Service Award. Their positive and impactful contribution to Vietnam must be clearly described.