1. Administration & Communications Support
– Assisting the Executive Director with his daily schedule, admin & financial tasks, proposal development etc.
– Completing and submitting documents/dossiers in different aspects (Human resources, Trade, Business, etc.)
– Supporting in contacting members for membership renewal, updating payments, following up with relating matters.
– Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
– Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
– Receiving and dispatching office correspondence (mails, packages, documents, etc.)
– Ordering office supplies and equipment to ensure smooth running of the office
– Maintaining office filing and storage systems
2. Event Organisation Support
Providing logistical and administrative support to the project leading organising BritCham Vietnam’s key events and activities, including but not limited to Fun Run, Football Tournament for Charity, business luncheons, trade missions, business seminars, workshops, product launches, webinars:
– Serving as liaisons with vendors on event-related matters (venue, catering, transportation, printing, etc.
– Assisting in creating event collateral, and outreach through media and social media channels, and email blasts.
– Ad-hoc duties at events including, but not limited to, guest list management, showing guests to table and working with on-site service providers to make sure the event runs smoothly.
– University student/graduate with a degree in Business Administration, Human Resource management, Marketing & Design or other relevant majors
– Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS / TOEFL certification would be a plus)
– Strong Vietnamese language skills
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong initiative and ability to work independently delivering high quality results
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– 1,500,000 VND monthly allowance
– On-the-job training and practical experience
– Working with high-profile partners, governments and a progressive, dynamic team
– Network development across various industries
– Diplomatic/business meetings and events
– Working hours: 08:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday
– Working location: District 1, HCMC
If you are looking out for new opportunities to build your career, please send us your CV to [email protected]
Note: please include a portfolio in your application
We thank you for your all interest in working at BritCham Vietnam. Due to high traffic of applications, please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.