BritCham is a dynamic Chamber of Commerce supporting British business and business people in Vietnam. This position will lead the accounting function at BritCham, reporting to the Executive Director and Treasurer you will have responsibility for all day to day aspects of the accounts function including HR admin.
1. Financial Reporting
– Prepare and reconcile profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cash flow statements for the chamber
– Manage and drive output from the Financial and Corporate Accounting functions to ensure that deadlines and timetables are met, including:
– All aspects relating to the preparation of the monthly management accounts
– All GL and bank reconciliations.
– Monthly reports for the Board.
– Work with the ED to prepare an analysis of the management accounts identifying key variances from budget for inclusion in the monthly Finance report.
– Manage annual audit process with external auditors.
– Prepare annual statutory financial accounts fully compliant with local requirements
– Work with the ED to complete annual performance report, annual budget and forecast exercise.
– Create and perform internal audits to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations. And to provide objective assurance that an organization’s internal controls, corporate governance, and accounting processes are operating effectively.
2. Business Support
– Produce and maintain financial policies
– Mange and produce the monthly Payroll to ensure accurate allocation of payroll activity data and costs.
– Manage reports and payments for the Social insurance department (SIT) plus any other legal requirements for this.
– Manage reports and payments for Personal Income tax (PIT) plus any other legal requirements
– Manage paperwork and process for new joins and people leaving the organisation to include notifying the necessary government departments and filing correct paperwork.
– Manage the Accounts Receivable process to ensure that all overdue debt is collected
– Manage the Accounts Payable process to ensure that all supplier agreements are conformed with and that all payments are made within company terms.
– Responsible for management and completing of accounting system including online banking etc.
– Work in co-ordination with all Department Heads across the organization, providing assistance, resources and support as required
– Ensure procurement polices are complied with in supplier selection and awarding of contracts
– Prepare profitability analysis of events and all other income generating activities.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
– Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS / TOEFL certification would be a plus)
– Strong Vietnamese language skills
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong initiative and ability to work independently delivering high quality results
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Working hours: 08:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday
– Working location: District 1, HCMC
If you are looking out for new opportunities to build your career, please send us your CV to [email protected] before midday on Friday 10th February
Note: please include a portfolio in your application
We thank you for your all interest in working at BritCham Vietnam. Due to high traffic of applications, please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.